I have not been wearing any makeup as of late. I have been either camping or out on our kayak there hasn’t been any need for it.
Yet today was my fathers in law Bday and it gave me the opportunity to get dolled up.
Products I used:
– Caudalie beauty water- I love this product, it tones, moisturizes, and preps the skin for a flawless makeup application.
-Face and body by Mac cosmetics. I love this is so light and water base so my skin breathes oh and it’s waterproof!
– Maybelline Fit Me concealer – not so much to conceal but to add a bit of highlight to the center of my face.
– Hourglass ambient lightening powder in diffused light- applied with a light hand to my t-zone to set all in place.
-Hoola Bronzer- to warm up the edges of my face and give some light contour.
– BECCA Beach Tint shimmer suffle in guava/moonstone- I love this cream blush it applies beautifully and lasts forever.
-Nars Albatross – to highlight the high points of my cheeks.
For eyes I used 3 colors from one of my Marc Jacobs eye palettes. One with shine and the other two matte, a transition color and a darker shade for definition.
– Too Faced Better than sex Mascara- i only have the sample size yet I’m loving it when it runs out I’m buying the full size. So worth it!
– BareMineral lip gloss in rebel- even though is not included in the products pictures it is what I had in my purse.
The brushes I used where a mix, some sigma brushes and the other ones are real techniques brushes.
Hope you enjoy this simple makeup look! Let me know in the comments if you like it.