A few days till October comes to an end, so why not do a makeup favorites of the month post.
I never go too crazy with fall makeup, but I do love a darker lip, so i try to keep the rest of my makeup as neutral and natural as posible.
This have been some of the makeup products that I have been using this month.
I love dior fluid lipsticks, they keep your lips moisturized yet not sticky at all, the color payoff is amazing and the staying power is great. I own and love all the shades in this range, my favorite shades are Vertigo and Pandore for the fall.
Dior Beauty Addict Fluid Stick • Christian Dior • $35
- This concealer has been a new find as well, and yes i know I am late to the party. This product from Nars blends beautifully and gives amazing coverage yet doesn’t cake up under the eyes.
- For highlighter i have been using an old favorite from estee lauder, yet I believe is a discontinued product so, the product that i found, at least in my collection that gives you the same look is from Becca cosmetics.
- I change mascaras pretty often, yet I have been using for this one from benefit everyday for the last couple of months. It makes your lashes long and thick and it doesn’t rub off at all which was a selling point for me.
Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara • Benefit • $12–24
- I have been reaching for this palette daily, the perfect mix of neutral colors to come up with daily looks and night looks. I love how compact it is, so perfect for traveling.Too Faced Natural Neutral Eye Shadow Palette • Too Faced • $36
- This blush from too faced was a new discovery, in the shade baby love. Its the most beautiful blusher ever, on the package it doesn’t look like much but when applied it gives you the most natural flush of color and it last all day long.
Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush • Too Faced • $26
- Last but not least one of my favorite foundations of all times… I had not used this product in a while but i used it for a wedding this month and been using it ever since. it gives almost satin finish after application giving you the illusion of perfect skin without looking caked up, it covers everything yet feels so light.Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation • Christian Dior • $62
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my favorites for this month. Don’t forget to leave in the comments below what your favorites of the month have been and if there are any products that you recommend.